Your commercial HVAC system is no different than any other part of your business, to keep it functioning, annual maintenance and inspection is required. Industry standards recommend your system be checked a minimum twice per year – once in the Spring for your air conditioner and once in the Fall for your heater. Doing so provides incredible benefits for not only your systems, but also your business.
What is typically included with a routine maintenance?
Each HVAC company is different in the depth of service they provide and some even have various levels of maintenance plans available. Standard items that typically covered with a regular maintenance service include:
- Testing the complete system and check for adequate air flow
- Check the various components of the systems and adjust for safety
- Check the refrigerant charge
- Check thermostat operation and adjust
This is not a complete list as not all HVAC systems are the same. Customized plans may be offered by your preferred professional and can be requested to determine what is best for your system and building.
5 Benefits of Routine Commercial Maintenance
- Increase Efficiency – Over time, pieces and parts of your HVAC system wear down. In order for these parts to continue to provide their necessary function, they need to work harder. By having routine maintenance performed on your HVAC system, these pieces can receive the attention they need in order for your system to function efficiently.
- Lowers Operating Costs – Regular maintenance service can also lower the operating costs. Increasing the efficiency of your system will lower your utility bills.
- Extends Life of Unit / System – During routine maintenance, a technician may find parts that need replaced. Making any necessary repairs and replacing worn parts will help extend the life of your unit and system.
- Prevents Costly Repairs – By having an in-depth look at your systems throughout the year will give you the opportunity to find minor repairs before they turn into a much larger problem. These large problems likely require emergency services and can be costly.
- Keeps Everyone Happy – Ultimately, as a business owner, ensuring everyone’s happiness is a priority. Whether your business has a building full of tenants, is offices holding your team, a restaurant with several customers, or simply a place for you to work, you want everyone to be happy. Making sure they are cool in summer and warm in the winter is a necessity and can be achieved with routine maintenance.
Scheduling regular maintenance on your HVAC system is incredibly important. We highly recommend if you do not have your systems inspected frequently, to schedule an appointment today. Our team at Reliable Air Conditioning offers professional maintenance and repairs on all commercial equipment. Contact our office today to schedule your appointment and make sure you and your team are happy all year long!
Are You Ready to Schedule Your Commercial Maintenance Service?
Arizona's Most Reliable Air Conditioning Company
Reliable Air Conditioning is a family owned business providing quality residential and commercial heating, cooling, and air quality services to the greater Phoenix Valley, Arizona area. We offer over 15 years experience in the HVAC industry and are committed to providing our customers with professional service they can depend on. Our goal is to keep you comfortable inside your home or business all year long with customized options for your heating and air conditioning needs.
Trust your homes air conditioning and heating repairs and installation to the most reliable technicians in the area. We are committed to providing you with the air conditioning and heating services your need for our unique climate here in Arizona.